Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

Go, and never darken my towels again.

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.

PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER


Well I thought my razor was dull until I heard his speech.

No, my friends. No, money will never make you happy, and happy will never make you money. That might be a wisecrack, but I doubt it.

I've always had an idea that my retirement would be the greatest contribution to science the world has ever known.




Shalom!
Hoi!
Hola!
'Allo!
Hej!
Salut!
Ni hao!
G'day!
Yo!
Hi!
Kumusta!
Bonjour!
Giorno!
Namaste!
Guten Tag!
Oi!
Aloha!
Hello!
Ahoy!


was a self-indulgent spectacle celebrating one man's arrogance


reason is the means by which the phenomena of experience are translated into understanding

all the way to East BumbleFuck

blog about when the local paper reduces your net worth to the worst mistake you’ve ever made in your entire life

No comments: